Terms & Conditions
For all your orders in the context of this online offer ShoreTees.ca (“ShoreTees.ca”), Hamilton, Ontario Canada is your contracting partner. All services from ShoreTees.ca to the customer are carried out based on the general terms and conditions given below. These underlie all offers and agreements between ShoreTees.ca and the customer and are accepted for the duration of the whole business relationship. Opposing or deviating conditions of the buyer are only binding if ShoreTees.ca has agreed to them in writing.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONLINE OFFER
(2) ShoreTees.ca is responsible for the articles and designs offered in a ShoreTees.ca Shop, as well as the overall design of the shop. (3) The shop owner is solely responsible for the products and designs offered in a Partner Shop as well as the design of the shop, and the advertising of the articles offered. Only with the placing of an order and the subsequent related production of the product(s) does ShoreTees.ca use the designs and products of the shop owner.
(1) The “offers“ contained on the website, in ShoreTees.ca represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with ShoreTees.ca. (2) By filling out and sending an order form on the internet, the customer makes a binding offer for a contract of sale or, as the case may be, a contract for work and materials. ShoreTees.ca sends an order confirmation via e-mail to the customer. The order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the offer, but shall only acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by ShoreTees.ca. The contract is only accepted when ShoreTees.ca ships the ordered product to the customer and confirms the shipment (shipment confirmation) to the customer in a second e-mail. (3) ShoreTees.ca reserves the right to reject any received orders for any reason with notice to the customer. (4) The contract ends with the complete delivery to the customer supplied address through ShoreTees.ca’s shipment provider. If there is an interruption of delivery, and ShoreTees.ca fails to cover a congruent substitute transaction in a business reasonable timeframe, the customer shall be informed immediately about the non-availability of the service. If the case of the customer having already paid, then the funds paid shall be refunded.
(1) The delivery will be shipped within three weeks at the latest. Normally, goods are shipped within a few days. Delivery times and terms of delivery shall only be binding in so far as ShoreTees.ca has expressly agreed to such in writing. Typical, delivery times are 2-4 days, but can take up to 2-3 weeks in certain circumstances. (2) Delivery is available to the Canada and United States. More information can be found at www.ShoreTees.ca. (3) Delivery shall be conducted by a shipment service provider chosen by ShoreTees.ca. The customer has to pay standard shipping costs which may depend on order value, and where the order is shipped to. Current shipping prices can be viewed at www.ShoreTees.ca.
(1) For shipping to the Canada, the stated prices are final. They include the taxes arising from the transaction, particularly sales taxes. Shipping and handling are billed separately and shown separately on the invoice. The shipping address and order amount is decisive for location determination. (2) For customers from outside the Canada, including United States, all stated prices are net prices. The shipping address is decisive. If, according to the statutory regulations, the goods are subject to sales or other taxes in the recipient country, then these shall be paid additionally upon receipt of the goods. Furthermore, the goods may be subject to import duties which the customer shall pay additionally upon receipt of the goods. (3) The customer has to pay shipping and handling, which may depend on order value and the delivery location. Current shipping prices can be viewed at www.ShoreTees.ca. (4) Purchase price, along with shipping and handling charges are immediately payable, without deduction.
(1) Payment will be carried out according to the customer´s choice of either cash credit card, advance payment or other payment methods. ShoreTees.ca reserves the right to limit the method of payment chosen by the customer depending on order value, shipment region or other objective criteria. (2) In case of the method of payment chosen by the customer not being practicable, where ShoreTees.ca has met its contractual obligations, in particular if it is the case that a direct debit from the customer´s account is not possible due to a lack of funds or provision of wrong information, then the customer shall reimburse any additional costs incurred by ShoreTees.ca or a third party which carried out the transaction. (3) ShoreTees.ca is entitled to make use of the services of trustworthy third parties for the handling of the payment: a) If it comes to a default of payment of the customer, ShoreTees.ca is allowed to assign its claims to a debt collection agency and transfer the personal data required for the handling of payments to these third parties. b) In the case of intervention of third parties in the handling of payments, then payment in relation to ShoreTees.ca only counts as made if the amount has been provided contractually to the third party, so that the third party can dispose of it as it sees fit.
(1) Up to the payment of any monies owed to ShoreTees.ca and the order is shipped, the goods remain the property of ShoreTees.ca. (2) The customer is obliged to handle the product with care up to the transfer of ownership
(1) Information, drawings, figures, technical data, specifications of weight, measurements and services, which are contained in brochures, catalogues, newsletters, ads or price lists only are of an informational nature. No responsibility is accepted by ShoreTees.ca for the correctness of this information. Regarding type and scope of delivery only the information shall be decisive which is contained in the order confirmation. (2) As far as there is a defect in the goods which falls under warranty, the customer shall be entitled to a replacement, to cancel the order, or keep the order at a reduced price, agreed by both parties. (3) Data communication via the internet, considering the current state of the technology, cannot be guaranteed as being flawless und/or available at any time. Thus, ShoreTees.ca shall not be liable for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the online offer, or claims made about ShoreTees.ca by parties other than ShoreTees.ca employees and partners. (4) The term of limitation for claims under warranty for the goods provided is two years starting from the receipt of such goods. If the customer is in business then the term of limitation is one year.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) ShoreTees.ca only bears responsibility for damages, no matter what the legal ground, in the case of deliberate action and gross negligence. ShoreTees.ca´s liability is limited to the payment of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage. (2) As far as liability of ShoreTees.ca is excluded or limited in these general terms and conditions then the same applies for personal liability related to the order for damages on the part of employees, representatives and agents of ShoreTees.ca.
COPYRIGHTS TO PRINT DESIGNS, RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
(1) If the customer uploads their own design or influences the product in any other way (text personalization), the customer assures ShoreTees.ca that text and design are free from any third-party rights. The costs for possible infringements of copyright, personal rights or naming rights are to be borne completely by the customer, in this case. The customer also assures that by individualization of the product he does not infringe upon any other third-party rights. (2) The customer releases ShoreTees.ca from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, as far as the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall promptly reimburse ShoreTees.ca for all defense costs and other damages resulting from any such action.
TECHNICAL AND DESIGN DEVIATIONS
When fulfilling the contract, we expressly reserve the right to deviate from the descriptions and information in our brochures, catalogues and other written and electronic documents with respect to material, color, weight, measurements, design or other features, as far as these can be considered reasonable for the customer. Reasonable cause for change may result from fluctuations customary in trade and technical production processes.
ShoreTees.ca uses personal data of the customer for appropriate purposes and according to statutory regulations. The personal data given (i.e. name, e-mail address, mailing address, bank details) for ordering products are used by ShoreTees.ca for fulfilment and handling of the contract. This data is treated confidentially by ShoreTees.ca and is not given to any third parties who are not part of the ordering, delivery and payment procedures. The customer shall be entitled to access information on the personal data which ShoreTees.ca has saved about them free of charge. Moreover, they are entitled to the correction of incorrect data, and the blocking and deletion of their personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
PLACE OF JURISDICTION – PLACE OF FULFILLMENT – CHOICE OF LAW
(1) Place of fulfilment for all services is the place of business of ShoreTees.ca in Hamilton, ON. (2) Hamilton, ON is the place of general jurisdiction. In such case, ShoreTees.ca is also entitled to sue the customer according to the opinion of ShoreTees.ca at their resident court. (3) If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions are ineffective or oppose the statutory regulations, the rest of the agreement remains in affect.